- Comprehensive Examination including a complete periodontal evaluation
- Oral Cancer Screening
- TMJ Screening
- Digital Radiographs and photographs if necessary
- Treatment Review
- Recommended treatment will be reviewed and explained with education materials
- Financial Review
- We do our best at obtaining insurance benefits for you from your individual policy
- Total costs and estimated costs are reviewed with our Financial Coordinator
- Scheduling appointments
It is recommended that your son or daughter be seen by a general or pediatric dentist by age 1 or within 6 months of their first erupted tooth. The primary goal for this visit is to educate the caregiver on proper oral hygiene at home and diet review. Proceeding to bring the child in every 6 months thereafter develops great dental visit habits and a child that is more comfortable with care.
A sealant is a protective coating of resin material that flows into the grooves of molar teeth. This reduces the chances for bacteria and food to settle into the deep grooves and pits, therefore reducing the chance of cavities. It is an easy procedure that children benefit from greatly.